If you are facing an error while entering Free Fire, we suggest you log out from the game and re-login.
You may follow the steps to re-login:
Go to in-game Settings > Basic > Log Out and then Relogin.
We also recommend trying the following:
1. Playing the game at locations with stable internet connection.
2. If it's available, try switching from WIFI to data or vice versa and check which connection is better.
3. If you are using data, make sure your signal is strong and is using the correct mobile communications standard when on mobile data (4G or LTE).
4. Make sure no other application is running when playing Free Fire and refrain from using any MOD or third-party programs.
5. Close other apps before launching Free Fire. It is also a good idea to check and close apps that run behind the background.
For more troubleshooting tips, feel free to check our guide on Connection Issues.