To maintain a fair gaming environment for all players, here are some of the actions players might get banned for:
- using the modified or unauthorized game client
- using non-official programs to gain an advantage
- modifying model files to gain unfair advantages
- utilizing glitches of bugs to exploit the gaming experience
- system detected abnormal gameplay substantiated with multiple reports
- bypassing Free Fire Anti-Hack System via illicit local data transfer
Please note that the usage of any one of these can get you banned.
When you see some player is using hacks or modes you can report that particular player ingame.
Receiving multiple reports does not result in a ban. Only players detected to have violated the rules will be banned.
Our team takes each report seriously and thoroughly reviews them. With more accurate reports, the Anti-Hack team can build a more robust and reliable detection system against cheaters.
We appreciate your report information.